1. Bed quilt size between 59”-96” wide X 80”-100” length (twin - king size)
2. Small quilt crib, lap, etc. up to 58”X79” If using a panel, quilt should have some additional piecing added to quality)
3. First quilt must have been completed within the last three years
4. Wall quilt maximum 60” wide
5. Home Décor placemats, table cloths, table runners, tree skirts, etc.
6. Wearable Art a garment or bag constructed using quilting techniques, and having some quilted areas.
7. Guild challenge from 2010-2011 or 2011-2012 challenge
8. Theme quilt any quilted item which fits our theme Inspired by Nature There will be an overall ribbon for this category and all theme items will be judged in their own categories as well.
9. Original design any quilted item --- This must be your own original design. There will be an overall ribbon for this category and all original items will be judged in their own category as well.
1. All quilted entries should have a label firmly attached to the back with the name of the quilt and the owner.
2. Quilts are to be delivered to Buckhorn Community Centre on:
TUESDAY, SEPT. 4, 2012 BETWEEN 1:00 P.M. & 3:00 P.M.
3. Quilts should be folded with the right side out. Please do not put them in a pillow case or a bag. We will ensure that they are handled with care.
4. You will be given a signed receipt for each of your quilts. These receipts will be necessary for pick up on Sunday. If someone else is picking up your quilts for you please make sure they have the receipts.
5. Please pick up your quilts on:
SUNDAY, SEPT. 9th, BETWEEN 3:30 P.M. & 4:00 P.M.
Please NOTE that no quilts will be ready for pick-up prior to that time.
QUESTIONS? Contact Chris Goedhuis Christine.email@example.com
2012 Quilt Show Registration Form Download .pdf
2012 Quilt Show BOUTIQUE FORM Download .pdf